a Personal Chef?
Variety of Healthy Menus
have the ability to cook not only to your tastes, but also according to your
dietary requirements. So, if you need a low fat meal, a low carb meal or you
don’t eat red meat, don’t worry. We have such a wide variety of entrees
available, that unless you specify otherwise, you won’t have the same entrée
prepared for more than once in a six month period. We had great success
helping people lose weight with simple dietary changes. For your special
event the sky is the limit we will work with you to customize a menu to make
your event spectacular!
Sample Menu Items
- Shrimp Fettuccini - A creamy, garlic Alfredo sauce swimming
with shrimp served on a bed of pasta. Served with Green Salad and Garlic
- Pork Teriyaki Stir-Fry - Bite size pieces of pork, fresh
vegetables and pineapple all tossed in a light Teriyaki sauce served
- Oven Baked Salmon with Dill Sauce -
Salmon fillets, baked with lemon and dill to infuse flavor, served on a
bed of rice with a cool yogurt dill sauce on the side.
- Grilled Chicken – Lightly seasoned boneless skinless chicken
breast, grilled and served with an array of
steamed fresh vegetables.
- Mediterranean Beef – Beef steak layered with spinach, feta
cheese and kalamata olives, served with steamed asparagus and oven
roasted red potatoes.
- Spaghetti and Marinara Sauce – A simple fresh tomato
sauce infused with garlic and herbs served over a bed of steaming
pasta. Served with a spinach
salad and whole wheat rolls.
- Chicken Florentine – Boneless, skinless chicken breasts topped
with fresh sautéed spinach and a light butter sauce. Served with steamed broccoli and
- Rustic Meat and Bean Pot – Chicken, pork, sausage,
white beans and vegetables all simmered together in a flavorful tomato
- Lamb Osso Bucco – Lamb shanks and vegetables slowly baked in
a white wine, tomato sauce.
- Vegetable lasagna – Layers of flavorful vegetables, pasta and
cheese all baked together in a creamy white sauce.